
We painted Silas' room finally! We switched his room with the office a few months ago and have been meaning to paint his room. We finally got around to it. We are so happy with the color, sometimes when you pick out a color it doesn't look like you hoped on the wall. This turned out exactly like I thought
WOOHOO!
4 comments:
And I can't believe how switching the rooms made both rooms look so much bigger! I love the color too!
Cool boy color. It looks good.
it is so cute. i LOVE gray and i love how this turned out. what a darling room he has. eventually i am going to repaint every wall in this house and i want gray in a few...you will have to tell me the one you used. it's fantasic :>
Super fun Emily! I hate painting... but I love the results.
Heather
Post a Comment