Friday, February 4, 2011

sleepy night

---------------Silas has been sick. -----------

Every time I lay him down he coughs. I heard that putting Vic's or essential oils on their feet will help with coughing. So i put him to bed with peppermint oil and socks on his feet. when I woke up I found him like this.


Silly kid! I guess he wanted them on his hands instead. I am not sure if he was awake or asleep when he did this.............he is so funny!

Funny story

The other night I woke up to him poking my arm saying "mom cuddle me". I was sooo happy because this child Never wants to cuddle. So I scoot over and go to grab his hand to pull him into my bed. He yells "no mom, my bed", thinking.........Ugh this child is silly I crawl out of bed and sleepily walk into his room with him. Silas lays down first, I stepped over him to lay down and as I am doing this he says "MOM you are breaking my bed".........REally? So I lay down and put my arm around him and he says "Don't touch me mom" Rolls over and scoots away from me. I guess he didn't want to cuddle after all. LOL





4 comments:

Ogden Family said...

So hilarious... I just sent Malani to bed tonight with Vicks on her feet and socks!(: I am not sure if it works either, but when your kid is sick, you are willing to try anything. Tell Silas that you are a sexy, hot mama and that there is no way that you could break his bed. (watch out for too many of our biscotti)

Heather

JoshandMegs said...

That is funny. Abigail would do something like that. She loves to sleep with us; that's the only cuddling I get from her :)
Did the vicks on the feet work for him? I have heard that before, and tried it on Abigail, but nothing much happened. Maybe because her cough was from nasal congestion, and not in her chest.?.?

Emily and Ethan said...

I don't think or works......but I am still going to try it everytime

Mel said...

How cute is that?? Little boys are the best. I mean, maybe I'll feel differently when/if I have a girl...but for now, they are the best. SO funny.