Ingredients
Spinach
1 of the following greens (Chard, Kale, Collard Greens, etc)
Banana
Strawberries
1 of the following Apple, Peach, Pear, Mango, Mellon
A few drop of stevia or honey
2 table spoons of Flax seed
Directions
Blend 1 cup of water with greens (Spinach and 1 other) until it equals 2 cups. Add Banana, Strawberries, and 1 other fruit of your choosing till it equals 4cup. Blend in Stevia or honey and Flax seed.
You can make the smoothie ahead of time and store in the fridge till the next day.
Since the winter hit and running outside is my only options (I HATE running on a treadmil), I joined Jillian Michael's website. Her Workouts are HARD and I LOVE them. For the first time in my life I actually have a visible bicep muscle. LOL. I use to HATe working out but I am finally to the point where I crave it. Does that mean I do it everyday? No.....but life is a journey and if I get it in 3 times a week I feel good. I don't care to be a super model I just want to be strong and healthy.
I promise you will still see me eat a snickers, or a slice of pizza. I just love bad food sometimes...especially around that time of month. But I am trying really hard to use moderation in all things. I am one of those people that think it if 1 is good then 10 is better. So wish me luck in remembering that 1 is just the right amount. What are your health goals?
Me and my friend/coworker Mollie and our cute kiddos. We ran our first 5k in September! I can't say that I love running........but I love how I feel after. I am a really slow runner, it takes me about 11mins to run a mile. Speed is not my goal......finishing is. Don't worry my face always looks that red after about 2 mins of running. LOL

3 comments:
Thanks for the shout out :) I love green smoothie girl. Her 12 steps to whole foods is awesome! Way to go!!
So proud of you Em!!! Can't wait to see you in May!! Love you bunches and miss you more!
Yes, some updates!!!!! Ethan must have passed on my message. :) Silas is all grown up, and you all look amazing! (Must be those green smoothies.)
Post a Comment