
It is 4am and I am wide awake! Silas has had a bad cough for a couple weeks now that seems to be worse at night. After trying every possible remedy, I gave up on sleep. Silas is watching Mickey Mouse and I am blogging,
LOL. These are Silas' 3 year old photos.............There are so many good ones it is hard to pick. I just love all of his expressions and his big grin. Gosh I just LOVE this kid!!!!!
Every time I look at him I am reminded of how lucky I am to be his mother. How many YEARS I prayed for him, and nights spent crying for the chance to be his mom. I know that Heavenly Father heard my prayers and brought us together. I am thankful that Chelsea was able to be so selfless, she focused on Silas and what his needs were, and found us! It is amazing to be apart of the miracle of adoption. Sweet dreams my friends, go give the ones you love an extra hug.

2 comments:
Hugs to you Emily. There are three blessed people under your roof. Silas is fortunate to have such wonderful parents.
What a cutie! I miss that kid so much. I can't believe it has been 3yrs already. What a blessing he is!
Post a Comment