Wednesday, January 26, 2011

I haven't died

I am sure everyone is wondering what is happening in the fabulous life of Emily Despain. The answer is lots!!!! I will be sure to post it all in the days to come. I don't have big news to announce so don't start getting ideas about anything.....we have just been busy living. Pictures coming soon.

4 comments:

Ogden Family said...

I can't believe my eyes!!! My Emily has repented and has returned to her blog! Hooray to the Primary Secretary... you are such an inspiration! (o:

Can't wait to hear an update,
Activity Day Leader Heather

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

Big news huh....it better be what I think it is, or I"ll be sad I don't already know...:)

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

Big news huh....it better be what I think it is, or I"ll be sad I don't already know...:)

Steve & Brenda said...

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!