Sunday, January 30, 2011

Family Pictures!


As always Alesha Russo did our photos and I just love them. Now I just need to buy frames and buy prints!!! I have so many wonderful photos and hardly any of them are up in the house. It seems like such an overwhelming task, there are too many decisions. Black or white, What size frame, which picture to use for which frame, and then where to put it on the wall? I am the only one that finds this difficult? HOw do my blogging friends tackle this task...please do tell.



Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Ogden Family said...

Em-
I am a family photo nut! I insist on annual photos, matching clothes, nice hair, and no boogers. My advice is to rotate every few years from color to b&W. I get a frame that is big and will work with both so that I can purchase the prints without feeling guilty. I loved all of your pics... the one with you and Silas should be blown up b&w or sepia.
Heather