
5 years ago we celebrated our 5th anniversary in the Oregon coast! I love looking back at pictures. I like seeing my old hairdos, the changes in my face and style. I like thinking back on how things were and how I have changed. I realize how much I have accomplished and grown to be the person I dreamed of. I especially love realizing that loving my husband has only grown stronger and stronger! I feel so lucky to be his wife! This post is a tribute to my Hubby......so please if you have a weak stomach DO NOT read on. I just have to write about our Valentines Day and how grateful I am for him!Ethan did not have to worry about an exam or paper or anything to do with school this Valentines day and for that I am very grateful! We stayed home and made dinner together this year, it was one of my favorite Valentines DAY! Ethan planned it all, made the menu, bought the food and planned the night! After our delicious steak blue cheese Salad and yummy sweet potatoes we had chocolate lava cake (that was missing a little lava) with fresh strawberries on top. We then looked at magazines and pulled out pictures of what we want our home to look like. This is one of my favorite things to do. Then we did couples yoga in our living room (we just took the couples yoga class at Panache last week and it was amazing). It is so fun to try new things with your spouse. Ethan planned every last detail of the whole evening! I felt so loved............I realized that my husband does listen to me and has learned to do things for me that I would like and not what he would like. Does that make sense? Anyway...........I really didn't do much this year for him so I really need to make it up to him. I guess I am going to have to go rock climbing or do something really active...........which I am happy to do I just ALWAYS look like a fool! What I really wanted to say though is Thank You to my amazingly patient, sweet, attentive, sensitive, fun, goofy, and hot Hubby! I had a great valentines Day!
PS I really needed this night because my Hormones are all out of whack and I am SENSITIVE right now!!! GOOD NIGHT!
No comments:
Post a Comment