Friday, February 11, 2011

Please explain this to me

Have you ever been consumed by a dream? Ya know a dream that you sleep walk in? A bad dream that causes you to scream and yell at those around you? People try comfort you but all you want to do is hit them and you tell them to go away? You soon realize that you need to pee BAD......so you walk over to the toilet and start to pee. Then your enemy that you were screaming and hitting grabs you and picks you up. They take you to a room that has a REAL toilet and then you wake up. You realize that you just peed all over the stairs! Has this happen to anyone other than my SON?!!! Silas has been having night terrors. The other night he walked over to the top of the stairs and pulled down his pants to pee. He NEVER EVER goes anywhere except in the toilet......this kid was so out of it and had no idea what he was doing until he saw the real toilet. LOL.......Just had to share.

3 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Poor kid. After I had Abigail I had horrid dreams. They never made me do that ;), but they were so bad that I would wake up feeling very depressed and freaked out. They were evil dreams that I had no idea how they were entering into my mind, and they lasted for months and months. Then the dreams were getting out of control scary, to the point where I couldn't even talk about it. I had Josh give me a blessing, and prayed like crazy, and hallelujah it worked.
Okay, long story, ha. I hope his night terrors go away, especially the peeing part, for your sake :)

the mortensen's said...

oh man. At first I thought you were gonna tell us this happened to you!;) Gavin has done something similar but not nearly that bad! Hope they stop happening soon

Steve & Brenda said...

Sleepwalking Silas. Who would have thought? Hopefully it is just a phase that doesn't last too long right.