
We went
dowtown to see the hot air
baloons take off back in September. We had to get up really early.....but it was worth it! We loved watching them all fill up and float away.

I just LOVE this picture!!!! The boys look so cute looking up at the
baloons. These are some of our good friends Connor and
Kael. Silas and I spent the whole summer at the beach with them.

Lindsey and I........she's the one that got us all to go. I just love this girl.

Silas was being a little grumpy.
2 comments:
Em I love you soooo much that I thought I would tell you that balloon is spelled with 2 L's (: I know you would tell me if I had something hangin' out of my nose, so I'm just helping you out.
Hugs-Heather
LOL..............Thanks Heather!!! I am ALWAYS spelling words wrong. And your right I would tell ya. I think I will just leave it so people can get a feel for who I truly am. Ha
Post a Comment