Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where has the time gone?

I miss my baby Silas! He grew up way to fast. It is amazing the change that happens in 3 years.
Look at all this chub!!! And those EYES! They get me every time.

Love this sweet little face.


Buzz to the rescue


Silas is saying Waz up?

5 comments:

Ogden Family said...

He is loosing his chubby baby cheeks and soon he will be leaving for college! Just kidding... enjoy that Buzz Lightyear, he's adorable.
Heather

Amy said...

soak it all in Emily!! He is soooo adorable and still one of Abbie's favorite people to talk about:)
Amy

JoshandMegs said...

I remember that day (first picture) and I love your hair in it :) I can't believe how fast they grow. Even though each new month/year is fun and all the new things they bring to life, it's still a bit depressing how fast they grow up.

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

"mom, it's ok. I fine"
Love this little boy. His sweetness amazes me each time I'm around him.

Big R said...

As I've said before, I'll never forget looking in his eyes when he answered Santa telling the old elf what he wanted for Christmas: A present for Taffy, A present for my Mommy and Daddy. He is your child.