Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The many stages of Emily

I have had many different hairstyles and thought it would be fun to post a few of them, I hope you enjoy the trip down memory lane with me.
This is my current look. I have NEVER had hair this long and without layers. I am loving having long hair but I definatly miss my short hair. I can't believe I have made it this long without chopping it off.
Here's the short highlighted stage

This is not a good look, ugh!



The Orange Mullet was one of my personal favorites!




Had to post this of Ethan, I guess he had to have crazy hair since mine is pretty normal in this picture.

Look at my cute chubby sleeping baby!


One of my Red stages, gosh I miss my baby.


Chunky Highlights. I did this color myself............which is kinda hard to do.



Red Growing out stage

Short and sassy
My sis gave me this cut, I LOVED IT!


Longer with different shades of brown



It is hard to see in this pictures but I had purple highlights! I Loved them




This was my Asymmetrical bob and almost black hair, super fun!





Asymmetrical color, I had blonde on one side of my head.



You can see it a little better in these 2 pictures



Memory lane is so much fun, Don't you think?

9 comments:

amysteele said...

Love it! I always admire "daring girls" like you.

JoshandMegs said...

i love all the fun you have had with your hair. i am excited to finally join in on that fun with my own :)
i especially love "short and sassy" and the "asymmetrical bob" on you.

Ogden Family said...

So hilarious, especially Ethan's "Santa" white hair! Soooo funny. You have tried tons of styles and it is fun to have change. Just don't go back to the mullet look (:
Heather

Ogden Family said...

...actually Ethan's white hair reminds me of the host of Minute to Win It!!! (You see it too, don't you)
Heather

Andi said...

Haven't checked your blog in awhile! When I think of your hair, I always think "stylish, chic and SASSY". I love your adventure with your hair. And then I wish I lived closer so you could make me more sassy. :)

Steve & Brenda said...

The one on the bottom is the absolute best...taken on the most magical day too!

Charissa said...

So fun to see all your hairstyles! I didn't realize you had been short for so long. You make all the hairstyles look cute!

Tammy Hintzman said...

You would cute bald !!

CShores said...

Emily-You are gorgeous no matter what color and style your hair is!!! You are so brave to try so many different looks. Hopped on to your blog from FB. What a sweet family you have. My prayers are with you through the adoption process you are going through right now :)
Carrie Shores