
I am so excited about this class!!! all of you are welcome to come and bring a friend if you would like. My friend Kami will be teaching us how to use oils in our day to day life. They are a great natural alternative to medicine, I am excited to start trying them on my family. Feel free to hang out after and enjoy good food and good friends. I hope you can all come!
3 comments:
that's awesome! i would love to find somewhere to learn about those here!
Is there an oil that can cure paralysis? (: If so... I may need to purchase a gallon!!! I will be there-girl, for you, anything.
Heather
I really want to come! but I would need to bring my baby. cool or no? Also my mom wants to come but doesn't want to be the only "old lady there";)
Post a Comment