I wasn't sure if I was going to post about this or not, but after much thought I figured why not. I decided to do the HCG diet, for many reasons which I honestly don't care to explain. Anyway today is day 1 and I am suppose to gorge today and tomorrow!!! I must admit I am having a hard time with this as I am mentally ready to change my lifestyle. Anyway I am trying to eat a lot, it is only 9:30 but I have managed to eat waffles with peanut butter and a cookie.......I just LOVE sugar people. I will keep you all posted about the good the bad and the ugly of the diet.
I don't have that much to loose but I will take a before picture and post my weight and measurements, I have nothing to hide you all see me anyway. (Sara this is for you since you put the bug in my ear....... and all those other lucky readers)
1 comment:
I am out of the loop I guess...what is the HCG diet?
Post a Comment