Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentines Day


Ethan took me out to Asiago's for dinner on Valentines day. I have never been there to eat before, we loved it! The food was so good, the atmosphere was awesome, and the service was great. Ethan knows how important food and good conversation are to me, so he had a whole list of interesting topics and questions for us to discuss. After dinner we walked around downtown and took pictures of us. We are so bad at remembering to take pictures so we worked really hard to snap pictures of everything. Then we went to the movies and saw Valentines Day, Ethan was a good sport to sit through a chick flick that I know he didn't enjoy at all, LOL. Thanks for the great date babe.

This was an appetizer we had that was soooo good.


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful post!!! Reading about your special date brought joyful tears to my eyes.

Food and good conversation is so important to me as well and so I will pass Ethan's bright idea for good conversation on to dad.

You both look so very happy and I feel so very blest to be part of your life.

Love mom

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

I just love you guys! Thanks for being so great!

roy despain said...

Happy Valentines you are so sweet just like candy. We miss you so much.
Love Mom and Dad Despain

JoshandMegs said...

Great job on taking pictures of yourselves. It seems harder to remember to take pictures of you and your spouse after you have a baby!! I've always wanted to try Asiagos out, the app looks good!

Summer said...

We've been wondering about Asiago's..now we'll have to try it out. you guys look super cute in the picture in the restaurant. We never take pics of ourselves anymore!

Andi said...

What a great looking couple!