Silas feeling so cool with his new shades and back pack.
We have been taking Silas to The Little Gym, and we LOVE it! I just had to share the pictures for journaling sake. This class has definitely taught him some cool moves that I am sure is a good thing, ha ha! It is just so fun to see him stretch each week and do things that he wouldn't do the week before. Wow they just grow so fast.
7 comments:
Yay! We are your friend! It is so fun to see Silas getting so big! (That is my next favorite boy name next to Kyler) Thanks for being great friends.
The Og Dawgs
I LOVE it! THat little guy cracks me up. Thanks so much for hanging out last night...good good times. so so grateful for you!!!
Em, he is SO precious! These pictures are great, he does look pretty cool in his shades : )
What a great place for Silas to have fun! We love him in that shiek sweater and shades...what a man!
I have really wanted to take Abigail here! I told Josh when we get to Salt Lake I'd like to start going, I only hear wonderful things about it!
Oh my gosh how I wish I could be there to see all of the fun things he is doing...love him in his shades....he is so darling
Silas you are so cute. I love you tons!
G&G "D"
Post a Comment