Saturday, March 6, 2010

It's really working!!!!!

I woke up this morning feeling energized, happy, awake, and excited!!!!! I NEVER EVER feel that way in the morning. Seriously I use to feel sad every morning until about 10 am, it would take me that long to feel like the world was a good place. It has been a long time since I felt like jumping out of bed and going for a walk or cleaning first thing in the morning.

I weighed myself this morning and, drum roll please..............................I have lost a total of 5 pounds!!!!!!!! SWEET! This is really working, and it is changing my life in so many ways! The first 2 days were so hard I didn't know if I could do this. I think my stomach has finally shrunk because I don't feel as hungry. I have been cheating a little by eating an apple wedge here or an extra Melba cracker. But that is only when I feel like I have hit a wall and I need to bring my blood sugar back up. I am loving being off of sugar, I feel so good and healthy. I have been so addicted and used it for energy. I am so happy to finally be treating my body right. I really am going to loose 20 pounds!!!!! 15 more to go!

4 comments:

Big R said...

Good for you Emily! Keep it up!

Steve & Brenda said...

Good Luck!!!

the mortensen's said...

I am so proud of you. I wish i could try this but I am sure it is a no no being prego and then breastfeeding so it might have to wait. Keep up the good work!

the mortensen's said...

I am so proud of you. I wish i could try this but I am sure it is a no no being prego and then breastfeeding so it might have to wait. Keep up the good work!