Friday, March 26, 2010

all done

I decided to finish my diet a few days early. I lost a total of 13 pounds!!!! I kept fluctuating between 13 and 15, I weigh 165 now. I am ready to start good old fashion diet and exercise. So there you have it! HCG is a really hard diet but it was great for getting the pounds off fast!

8 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

So why is this diet so controversial? I thought I read you have to have injections?
Great job Emily!!

Emily and Ethan said...

You can do injections or drops. I did drops. You only eat 500 calories a day, that is why everyone freaks out about it. The drops keep you from being hungry, and help you loose the weight fast

BSU fam said...

Way to go Emily!

Charissa said...

Good job!

Fuller Family said...

Wow! Good job Emily. I could never do that diet. =D How are you doing these days? We need to get together. By the way- where is your "After" photo?

Andi said...

Phew, you made. Now to the boring part of exercise and eating healthy? See what a good attitude I have? :)

Summer said...

Wow that is so great! Its hard to lose weight any way you look at it so it is such an accomplishment! I love how the table turned out, btw. And a few posts back you mentioned about dealing with stress. Have you ever tried yoga? It is seriously the best with the meditation at the end. If I get it in once a week, i can really handle stress so much better.

T-licious D-zire and C-hillins said...

You're so awesome Emily!!!! So do you recommend it? I need to lose weight, but I just don't think I could do it.... especially with so many mouths to feed in this house!