Wow it is a long time since I have posted anything!! Ethan Graduated with his MBA the end of May. Thanks to everyone that was able to come! We are so proud of you Ethan!
Congratualations Ethan!! And to you too Emily, because I know how awesome it must feel to have your husband finished with school! I know I can't wait for Josh to be able to walk up and grab that diploma. PARTY!! :)
Wow it has been even longer that I have looked at the blogs. I feel like such a dope. I can believe where this year has gone. These pictures are awesome and so are you guys can't wait to see all of you again. Maybe this next year will go by as fast. It seems to be crawling and being away from everyone makes it seem it will never happen. We love you Silas and family!
8 comments:
Congratualations Ethan!! And to you too Emily, because I know how awesome it must feel to have your husband finished with school! I know I can't wait for Josh to be able to walk up and grab that diploma. PARTY!! :)
Congratulations to the three of you! You all earned the degree!
Hallelujah! ;) Congrats to your entire family.
whahooo! Nice work Ethan! And your hair is fabulous!!!
and you are skinny!
Congrats Ethan!
Wow it has been even longer that I have looked at the blogs. I feel like such a dope. I can believe where this year has gone. These pictures are awesome and so are you guys can't wait to see all of you again. Maybe this next year will go by as fast. It seems to be crawling and being away from everyone makes it seem it will never happen. We love you Silas and family!
CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS Ethan!! So happy for you guys!!! I love the pics.... especially the one of Silas hugging Ethan... so cute!!!
Post a Comment