Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Ending with Ice cream

Phase 1 is gorging and it is over!!!


My sis Christy who is doing the diet too.


not sure what to say about this.....thought it was funny though.
I just look so hot in my PJs, without makeup and my hair pulled back..........Wow!


I am not going to hold anything back, since I am being honest......... I decided to end my gorging with 2 different kinds of Cold Stone Ice Cream!!! I just couldn't decide which one I wanted so I got 2 small ones, Birthday cake remix, and mojo something........ YUM! A little embaressed to admit it but that is what I am suppose to do on day 2. I forgot to mention that my sis Christy is doing this diet with me as well so I posted both of our before pictures above. So there you have it, you know all my stats. I will keep you posted on how I am feeling on 500 calories.

3 comments:

Alisha-aka skeezie said...

I just LOVE you guys! lol. You can do it! I will remind you everyday!

The Wilsons said...

First of all, you don't look bad. Second, you are crazy, but good luck. Give those super models a run for their money :)

the mortensen's said...

can't wait for the updates. I have so many family members that did this and almost all of them lost a noticable amount of weight fast. good luck!