I dreamt about food all night last night, ha ha ha ha! Yesterday was a little easier but I did cheat. I just couldn't handle how weak I was feeling. I ate more protein than I was suppose to, a few more tomatoes, and a couple of extra apple wedges. But the good news is that I still lost 1 pound!!!!!!
Ethan is being really supportive and sweet about this diet, but I am sure I am not very much fun to be around. Yesterday he asked me if I would feel this weak and grumpy for the whole month, poor guy. The sad thing is I thought I was pleasant enough to be around............ I was trying really hard people. Hopefully my body will get use to it and my appetite will shrink.
A couple of things I am loving about this diet are........... I wake up in the morning feeling awake and well. Usually I feel nauseated and tired. Secondly last night as I was eating lettuce it tasted sweet to me, LOVE that! And lets not forget about the herbal tea, I had some before bed last night and slept like a baby. I will definitely try the tea you suggested too Meagan, thanks! Thanks for all the comments they really do motivate me, blogging about this helps keep me on track.
2 comments:
You are a posting machine!! ;)
I hope the Yogi works for you as well as it does for me. I know another girl who LOVES it.
Remember the Body Flow class we took...that was an amazing relaxer for me! You could try doing some Yoga...very relaxing!! To me anyways.
A little cheating on diets is okay I think :)
Emily, you are one brave woman! Thanks again for setting the example. My wife, not so subtley, reminds me every once in a while that there are 100 pounds of me that she wasn't sealed to 38 years ago :-) Needless to say, I need to get serious, and watching your progress may just be what I need! Thanks once again.
Post a Comment