Tuesday, March 2, 2010
HCG Day 2
Well I ate a ton yesterday just like I was suppose to and I feel sick! Red robin burger, fries, shake, onion rings, hot dog, and spinach artichoke dip. One more day to go than I start my 500 cal a day. I weighed myself this morning on the Wii fit. I weigh more than I thought I did so I am a little embarrassed to post this. My starting weight is 178, my BMI is 24.9 which is still normal, I am not considered overweight by all the charts but I really feel overweight. My goal is to loose 20 pounds, which will put me at a BMI of 22. For those of you who don't know anything about this diet I will try and explain very simply. I will not even try and pretend that it isn't a fad diet because it is, but I am excited to try it. Basically the doctor that discovered this says that there are 3 types of fat in your body, 2 which are normal and 1 which is abnormal. According to his studies when you do normal diet and exercise your body holds on to the abnormal fat until the other 2 types of fat are gone. HCG allows your body to tap into the abnormal fat 1st and resets your hypothalamus (If you have weight problems, according to doctor Simeons there is a disorder with your hypothalamus). You eat 500 calories a day and are not hungry because you are burning so much fat each day. I know several people who have done this and it worked for them so I am really excited, nervous, and scared!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm excited for you. you can do it! and hey 24% body fat is awesome! my scale says mine is 30% so i think i have some work to do too :)
heidal did this diet and lost quite a bit of weight - like 40 pounds (i don't know if that is just from the time she did the diet or what). she looks great now. i'm excited to see your results!
Post a Comment