Thursday, March 27, 2008

Would you agree?

You Are a Cupcake
Cute and fun, you never take life too seriously.
People are constantly surprised by how delightful you are.

4 comments:

Shana Dee said...

You are a cup cake!! To reply to your comments, Other people from work did participate and it was amazingly fun! If Panache did something like this, I think it would have a big turn out. We did it as an open house and tried to sell product and get new clients.

After I read the Twilight series, I wanted to read a lot of books too. I haven't read anything that great. But I did read "The Choice" by that Sparks guy. I have also read "The secret lives of Bees" and "Perfect Match" by Jodi Picoult. But nothing has sucked me in like Twilight. I think I am going to re-read them before the new one comes out.

Sarah Bohren said...

I am a Tiramisu Light and lovely, you pack a punch.
You never overwhelm... but you always leave a lasting impression. Ha funny stuff! Sarah B.

Anonymous said...

that was fun - and YES you are so a cupcake...but for sure with some sprinkles. :> don't you just love twilight - i told you it is an addiction. i am on my 2nd time around and will do it again before august. :> see you thursday!

Anonymous said...

I just don't think I'm a cupcake. I'd say I am shaped more like a muffin. Yeah you could call me "muffin top" if you would like. Love you Guys!!
Love,Betsy