I just finished the Twilight series and I loved it!!!!!! Does anyone have any good suggestions of some other good books? I would love to know what else everyone is reading.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
The Old Testiment we are reading Isaiah. To my delight I am understanding him for the first time in my life.
Have you tried books by Shannon Hale yet? Also My sister talks about the "uglies" series. I started the first one but it was during a hard time with the kids and I couldn't renew it because it was on hold...so I couldn't tell you!
3 comments:
The Old Testiment we are reading Isaiah. To my delight I am understanding him for the first time in my life.
Have you tried books by Shannon Hale yet? Also My sister talks about the "uglies" series. I started the first one but it was during a hard time with the kids and I couldn't renew it because it was on hold...so I couldn't tell you!
Emily you should read the book So. B. It. its so cute! You will definetly cry!
Post a Comment