
I have been meeting with Eric who is personal trainer. He does things a little differently, which is so refreshing. He has been teaching me about Ayurvedic Principles and which dosha I am. Are you confused yet? I am. But I am learning a lot about my body and what type of exercise and food is best for my body. I am overloaded on Vata, which represent air. This explains why I am such an air head! The goal is to make me more balanced by helping me to become more grounded. Anyway I am really enjoying working with him and all the energy that this new way of working out is giving me.
5 comments:
I'm so glad you feel the benefits already. I think most people think it's too much work, especially when our lifestyles are so crazy! But I think you'll agree that it's totally worth it. Good job!
Ok this sounds very cool!! You will have to tell me more about it sometime. I am glad you are enjoying it! Love YA
I love it. I can't wait. And I love the book, I totally agree with how this stuff can work. HMMMM (that's my yoga, mantra :)
allright--you have to share?? ive heard a little about this--enough to be interested
i just noticed i come up as ttpferguson--it's patti
Post a Comment