This is what happens when you try and stand a 5 month old up, I managed to get a really funny picture as he fell down on the couch. I swear he looks like a bobble head or something with a big head from that angle! Plus I love the look on his face! here are a few more silly ones!
Silas' hands have taken permanent residence in his mouth!
He love Taffy, Silas had just had enough with all the pictures
From the look on his face I am not sure how he feels about Toby
Silas was trying to put Taffys head in his mouth! Gross
11 comments:
What funny and cute pictures I just want to hug him. He just has a look about him that makes you love him.......what a doll.
Oh those cheeks. Silas does look a bit ticked in some of those pics. Maybe he is just being tough, to match the shirt.
Turley
What a cute boy. You are right about the bobble-head picture. Thanks agian for the invite to view your blog.
Those are very cute pictures!
Too funny!! He is so cute I just love these pics. Vincent always chewed on his fingers and then when he got bored with those he started with his feet!
omg soooo sooo cute I love him soo much :D Cant wait for u guys to come over today!
I love those chubby cheeks! What a freaking cute kid!! It must be so fun to see him grow up right before you eyes.
oh my goodness. he is so cute...and ditto, love those cheeks, i am just in love with kissable faces! i can't believe how grown up he is looking.
and i am glad you have joined the twilight club...:>they are even better the second time around.
I am sitting here at my computer after looking at all of your photos. There are tears rolling down my face from laughing so hard!!! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family. Kathy Turner aka Tootie
Hey guys, he is getting so big...and so chubby!!! Thanks for adding us to your blog, it is fun to keep up. We love you all.
Emily I love this shirt!
Post a Comment