I absolutly love this picture! Silas was more than willing to show his teeth off that night. He has two on the bottom (as you can see) and two coming in on the top! He seems to be pretty early compared to other kids. I am glad I am not breast feeding him, I think it would hurt!
6 comments:
Rees is getting more teeth too, I think he will have a total of 6 in not too long.
ahhh cute!
I still can't believe this boy has almost 4 teeth soon! it's insane!
Too Cute! He is our own little Jaws! Give him a big kiss and hug.
Mia and Ty both got their first tooth at 4 months. when Mia Started getting #2 at 5 months and I got bit....we were done!!! Drew is my slow one...he has five at 1 year....I think it is a blessing when they get teeth early...they chew things up better earlier. Drew wants to eat apples NOW...lets just say he doesn't have the teeth for it...though that doesn't stop him from trying!
Oh that is so funny! I love when he gets that big grin on his face and the little bottoms ones just poke out! Love him!!
Post a Comment