
My Husband!!!!!!!!!
We finally did it!!!! Ethan and I spent all of presidents day painting Silas' room. Thanks to the help of our friends we were able to finish it in one day! I absolutely love it though, and I am so excited that we did the strips!! I almost chickened out.
13 comments:
Well you know I LOVE IT!!! I am so happy you finally were able to give Silas his own adorable nursery! It is so cute and I love everything about it! Great job! Now, the Kitchen!
I love it, Emily! You guys did such a great job picking out the colors and everything. Too cute! P.S. I also love your hair....wait, I don't think that there has ever been a time when haven't loved your hair! ;)
Emily, the room is awesome! I love it! Thanks for the cute haircut, I love it too! See you Monday.
I love the stripes!! So cute! It's not so little boy and can easily be a big boy room too. You've always had great taste and style!
p.s. I love Ethan's platinum hair!
Ah...to be able to paint the walls someday! The room looks so great!!! I love the stripes!
ps. i love Ethan's expression...funny
So how did you do the stripes? Did you just line up tape or something? It looks great! I will second the comment of Allison, to be able ot paint.
The stripes were really easy to paint. You just paint the whole room the lightest color, then measure the width you want the stripes to be and mark it on your wall. After that you tape off the parts you want left light and paint around it. It took us less time then we thought it would.
Thanks for the tip. I expect that stripes could appear on our future walls.
YAY! It was fun to do (okay, I won't make it sound like I helped THAT much :) It looks awesome, LOVE IT!!
I love love love the room. How cute is that, the stripes are are great. Makes me want to paint a room.
Wow! What a great room, can you come paint my house next.
Wow Ethan! You look happy! And a little werid.... just kidding! Nice hair!
Love Naomi
Post a Comment