Today the church announced the new first Presidency! I was excited and surprised that Utdorf was called. I guess you think it will be one of the other men that have served longer. I am excited to see the personality each of these men bring to their new calling!
I had to include this picture I found of Pres. Hinckley. He can make any person smile! He is the first Prophet I felt I knew. I will miss his humor and his ability to be so personable while speaking to millions._PresHinckley.jpg)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting that! I missed the news all week and that is the first I've heard!
I love your baby photos. I already told Alesha that she has to take pics of my kids too. I put pics like those in hardbound storybooks from Heritage Makers. Just a small obsession of mine. :) You can visit my blog at: http://ibscrappin.wordpress.com
Have a great week!
Teresa
Post a Comment