Wednesday, January 30, 2008

McCall Winter Carnival

Meagan, Josh, Ethan, Silas and I went up to McCall for the Winter Carnival! Meagan's Mom and Dad were very nice to let us use their RV. We stayed in it all weekend in the church parking lot.... LOL. These are pictures of us driving up to McCall!


Pancake house! Check out that humongous cinnamon roll! It looks like a weird growth.
The ice sculptures were very cool, we had a lot of fun even though we were very wet! Silas of course did great!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

Oh yeah I'm happy you posted these! I still need to. I'm so happy we were able to go on this trip together! Can't wait for the next one! love you!

Anonymous said...

looks so fun. we are going this weekend, we love the winter carnival! this year may proove to not be so easy going as before, but we are very exicted and can't wait to eat at the panacake house! yummy.