Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Winter garden a glow!

This is a few weeks old, but I wanted to post the pictures anyway. Every year the Botanical Gardens is lit up with Christmas lights and it is absolutely beautiful. Ethan, Silas, me, and the Biggers went. It was a little cold and wet but was well worth it to see all the beautiful lights. Silas of course was amazing the entire time, he didn't cry the whole night. Josh was able to get him and Meagan in for free. He asked for the newly wed discount (they have been married for over a year) I wish I would of thought to ask. Afterwards we went for some hot chocolate. It was a great night something we will definitely do each year!

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JoshandMegs said...

I am soooo happy we did this! I can't wait for the summer when we can go to the concerts you were talking about! I love you guys!