Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas!!!!

Perfect timing or does Silas just love his new books!!!

Chazz Michael from Blades of Glory!!!
The Flour Game!!!!!!
After hours of playing monopoly on Christmas day, we decided to play the flour game. It is kinda like Jenga. The first person that knocks over the tower of flour, has to fish the penny ( that was on top) out of the flour with thier mouth. Christy and I never had to do it, because we are just that good.



4 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

One, I love the pictures of Silas! what a cutie. Two, the picture of Ethan with his new bobble head is funny. Three...that game looks awesome, we'll have to do it some time! I'm so happy you updated your blog!

Knudson Family said...

We'll have to try the flour game sometime. John and I were dying over the Chazz Micheal figurine--hilarious!

Hannah Tull said...

I love you

Despain said...

I love that game! Nice face E!