We just had our pictures taken on Saturday! If you want to see the pictures click on Alesha and Steve Russo and Russo photography under "friends". Our neighbor Alesha took them, we had a great time Alesha and we are excited to get them done again!
Emily I love the new slide! I haven't seen some of those pictures. I just absolutely love the one of you and silas when you are laughing at his 1 month pics! you are gorgeous!
lOVE LOVE the pics! they are adorable and silas is so scrumptous in them. so happy to see how great things are going...sorry for my delay in responding. i will email you today. :) again, so happy that everything is going so great...you all look wonderful and silas is so lucky...what a fun filled three months he has already enjoyed! go you!
4 comments:
Emily I love the new slide! I haven't seen some of those pictures. I just absolutely love the one of you and silas when you are laughing at his 1 month pics! you are gorgeous!
lOVE LOVE the pics! they are adorable and silas is so scrumptous in them. so happy to see how great things are going...sorry for my delay in responding. i will email you today. :) again, so happy that everything is going so great...you all look wonderful and silas is so lucky...what a fun filled three months he has already enjoyed! go you!
Emily! You guys are such a BEAUTIFUL family.
Mel- I am so glad you left me a comment! Do you have a blog? I feel like I don't even work with you anymore because I am hardly ever there.
Post a Comment