Monday, January 14, 2008

Rock Band

Ethan and I have been playing Rock band and we absolutely love it!!!! I have never understood my husbands obsession with video games, but I totally get it now. We have been playing over at Meagan's parents house, they are very nice to let us. I guess it is coming out for the Wii later this year and we are definitely buying it! If any of you get a chance to play some time I would be careful, you might get addicted. I hope you enjoy the pictures of our band!

5 comments:

JoshandMegs said...

dang it emily! the stripes aren't showing on mine either...we'll have to figure something out, I promise we'll get it working!!! love ya!

JoshandMegs said...

Go Weasle Poppers! We Rock! ha. I can't wait for you guys to get it...though it might be bad for us, we will never get sleep! ha.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so proud to say that I am an honorary Weasle Popper!! That was so much fun...Nice you already gathered that I am the neurotic 'friend'! He he :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so proud to say that I am an honorary Weasle Popper!! That was so much fun...Nice you already gathered that I am the neurotic 'friend'! He he :)

Anonymous said...

Not sure why it posted that comment twice??? Sorry about it :)