Sunday, April 13, 2008

Bruneau Sand Dunes

 
Posted by Picasa


Yesterday we went to the Sand Dunes with our friends Steve and Alesha. We had a great time rolling around in the sand and just hanging. Thought you would all enjoy the pictures. If you haven't been there yet it is time you go!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

I love all the photos. Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we were there to enjoy with you. The weather looks great too!

Knudson Family said...

FUN!

Shana Dee said...

What a fun time! The best part is attempting to get all the sand out of your ears an other body parts. =)

Hey, are you planning on going to Aveda Congress in Sept?

TracyB said...

I love these pics, so cute! I am so excited to see you in a couple weeks!

KVB said...

Cute bunch of pictures.

Anonymous said...

This was seriously fun! I can't wait to do it again soon. No more sand sandwiches Silas :)