A few nights ago I was looking at
every ones blogs. My
inlaws have the best music on their blog, it is a good mix of old and new music. I couldn't help my self I had to get up and dance! So Ethan, Silas and I spent the night dancing and being silly, it was fun!!! Thanks for the fun music Betsy and Travis!
6 comments:
So cute pictures! I always enjoy the music on your blog as well. It is one of those blogs that I keep open to listen to the music.
I'm glad other people are crazy too! You look great and Silas is getting so big! Sometimes I can't believe you have a baby! Cute pictures!!
I love these, they are so cute. Tripp and I dance all the time, it's one of my favorite memories with him when he was tiny.
well i didn't know you had even posted anything new for over a month; apparently the blog reader thing isn't working. so this is late, but we are really happy for you guys that you finally have Silas. that is awesome and an amazing blessing! congratulations again!
Look how big Silas is!! It seriously seems like yesterday he was born. . . for me anyways :). Anyways, love all your pictures! And Happy Finalizing Adoption Day!!
Emily you are such a great mom. These pictures say it all. I love all of the facial expressions they are full of love and fun.
Man you are so beautifull !
Post a Comment