That is fantastic! Congrats!! He is such a beautiful baby! We are so excited for you! You can see the joy in your faces...have you stopped smiling yet...or do you have perma-smile? (My definition- when you smile so much you can't stop then your facial muscles and jaw hurt!)Love you!
yay!!! you guys look too adorable and i am totally in love with silas, he couldn't be any cuter. i am SO excited for you guys...be careful this excitement can be addicting. don't forget to email me and don't forget how much i LOVE my hair. i had a tremendous time the other night. :>
10 comments:
Congratulations Despains! Silas looks so happy to finally take that name. Way to go everyone!
Congratulations!!!
Congratulations!!! How wonderful...and yes it made me cry when I read it!
Love ya!
Sarah B.
Congrats!!! We are so happy for you guys and we can't wait to meet little Silas the next time we visit. What a beautiful family!!
That is fantastic! Congrats!! He is such a beautiful baby! We are so excited for you! You can see the joy in your faces...have you stopped smiling yet...or do you have perma-smile? (My definition- when you smile so much you can't stop then your facial muscles and jaw hurt!)Love you!
yay!!! you guys look too adorable and i am totally in love with silas, he couldn't be any cuter. i am SO excited for you guys...be careful this excitement can be addicting. don't forget to email me and don't forget how much i LOVE my hair. i had a tremendous time the other night. :>
It has been a long road from the begining to having that little guy be YOURS! We are so happy for you!
All of our love!!!
Turley Fam
I too cried when I read your blog. I'm so happy for you guys. Silas looks like a cabbage patch doll, what an absolute cutie pie!
Hey, Emily I know Brenda! Small world. Let's see if I can explain it. She is the sister of an ex-boyfriends friend. Get it??
Congratulations on being "official" parents. I can't believe how much Silas looks like Ethan. I'm so happy for you!!!
Sorry, forever to comment! I cried too, it's such an wonderful thing. I love you guys so much, congratulations again!
Post a Comment