Mine and Ethan's family were in town this last weekend for Silas' blessing, and sealing. Here are some of the pictures from our eventful weekend.
We of course introduced Guitar Hero to my Mom and Dad!! I think my Dad had fun with it, Mom hated it. We all did a Temple session together, it was the first time we have done that in my family. After we went to the cheesecake factory for my Mom's 60th birthday! We had a great time together.
These are pictures from the breakfast and lunch that we did at our house for everyone! I didn't get pictures of everyone that was there.


2 comments:
Soooooo exciting. I really would've given almost anything to have been with you guys at your sealing! I am glad your families were there.
Oh my gosh I love the picture collages. It was truelly one of the best and most memorable times of my life.
Going to the temple for Silas's sealing filled me with just joy and gratitude to the Lord for blessing all of us with Silas. He is the cutest and sweetest baby. You can see the joy in his eyes.
He has blest us all.
Going to the temple with dad and all 4 of our daughters was amazing. The tears flowed abundtly that day. It is such a special blessing to have each of our special daughters with us that day.
I am blest beyond measure.....love mom
Post a Comment