Croup is characterized by a loud cough that resembles the barking of a seal, difficulty breathing, and a grunting noise or wheezing during breathing.
Silas woke up with this on Monday morning!!!! Thanks goodness my friend who lives right by me is a nurse and was up at 5 am when I called her and asked her to come and look at Silas. Thanks Alesha you are a life saver! Silas is ok and got over it just as fast as he got it, and of course Christy was with us the whole day to make sure that Silas and I were both ok. So all is well,and I can sleep again without worrying that Silas is not breathing.
1 comment:
Having sick kids sure is scary, and makes you feel so unsure of yourself as a parent. I guess eventually you get where you aren't so scared, but it takes awhile.
Post a Comment