Ethan Emily Silas Samara
Is there a link to your pictures? I would love to see the fabulous picture taken in that pose. Amazing.
Alesha is amazing! I love her style! She really will do what it takes to get the best picture.
Alesha may look like she is laying down on the job but that is not true she put her whole heart and soul into taking amazing pictures.She is a true artist who gives with her heart and soul and it shows in all of the pictures she takes.It was a joy to get to know her and her family.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Is there a link to your pictures? I would love to see the fabulous picture taken in that pose. Amazing.
Alesha is amazing! I love her style! She really will do what it takes to get the best picture.
Alesha may look like she is laying down on the job but that is not true she put her whole heart and soul into taking amazing pictures.
She is a true artist who gives with her heart and soul and it shows in all of the pictures she takes.
It was a joy to get to know her and her family.
Post a Comment