
If you haven't seen this movie yet do, it is so clever and funny! Really that is all I can say because I don't want to give anything away. My favorite quotes were "Plan to be surprised" and "You are a murderer of love". You will get it once you see the movie.
6 comments:
I agree! I loved this movie. It was so dang cute.
I want the vacation home!! I agree, it was a great movie...I tell Dan that he is going to be that dad banging on the window when Lexie is that age.
That part was so funny! I could totally see myself doing that. The house was beautiful.
We loved it too. We also loved "Juno" and "Lars and the Real Girl", that we have seen recently.
loved it. also loved Cirque Du Soleil, John and I have seen them three times in Las Vegas.
Dad and I are watching it tonight and love it it is so cute.....love mom
Post a Comment