Friday, March 21, 2008

Obsessed


I finally just read Twilight! I know that everyone and their dog has already read it, but I totally understand the obsession now! I am not much of a reader, I have such a sort attention span. I assumed it was just another book, well I was way off and I finished it in two days!!!! I have never in my life read a book that fast! I LOVE this book and I can't wait to start new moon!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Yes, yes, I know. I don't know if I love being obsessed. I rarely admit that I am but...I am.
Oh, this is Turley. That might get confusing. I am signed on as Melissa.

Lisa said...

If you do not have them...once i get new moon and eclipse back from a friend you may borrow them.

Shana Dee said...

Emily, I loved reading all of them. Daniel was starting to worry about me when all I wanted to do was sit at home and read all through the night. But after I finished Eclipse I was sad that I have to wait for the last book. I really just want the series to be over. Really, who does Bella choose???

Good luck and don't stay up too late reading. =)

Despain said...

Me too!
Naomi