I just changed the settings so that everyone can leave comments now. So I would love to know who is visiting, please leave me comments so I know you stopped by!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
hey ya. so i am leaving a comment, cause i stopped by. :) your blog layout is so cute. so the workshop is on April 10th at 7:00, at the agency office. i am excited to see you guys and hear from you...:) it was so good to see you and i love my hair! email me if you have more ?'s...ps, do you have your court date yet?
2 comments:
hey ya. so i am leaving a comment, cause i stopped by. :) your blog layout is so cute. so the workshop is on April 10th at 7:00, at the agency office. i am excited to see you guys and hear from you...:) it was so good to see you and i love my hair! email me if you have more ?'s...ps, do you have your court date yet?
Love the picture of Silas' new teeth! That's awesome! See you in mid-April. Love ya, Sarah B.
Post a Comment