
I have been reading this book and I absolutely love it. It has answered so many questions for me as to how to handle my life! I feel very empowered now and have a greater understanding of how to be happy. The book spends a lot of time discussing what healthy relationships look like, how to say no, and that your needs are not selfish. I am so grateful that my friend Deena recommend it and I want to read his other books. This book really couldn't of come at a better time, it has been a great resource to me and I highly recommend it for all of you.
3 comments:
I'm so happy you loved the book and that it has helped out! you deserve only the best Emily...you are so amazing, both you and Ethan and of course Silas! You are some of the best people I know who show true love and compassion to anyone you know. i love you guys!
EMILY, FOR SOME REASON YOU READING THIS BOOK PUTS A SMILE ON MY FACE. HEY CAN YOU DO SOMETHING FOR ME? JUST KIDDING =)
I THINK I WILL CHECK IT OUT. LOOKS INTERESTING.
SHANA
Post a Comment