
Silas use to hate dressing up, but has now seen how cool it is to be a super hero! I love this picture of him with his cute friends

Silas is growing way way too fast! I love seeing his personality and hearing the cute things that he says. He is still just as active as ever, but is able to sit and draw his name for
at least 5
mins.......its progress. I am glad he is
at least interested! Thanks to my friend Alisha Z I got this really cute picture of him jumping off the rock! I love this picture because it is a perfect representation of my Silas! He lives to move, and every moment is to be enjoyed.

This is how I get my hugs now, I wrestle him down and squeeze him tight as he tries to run away.

Silly face show off stage!

I love this cute straight smile he has.

Silas NEVER EVER EVER cuddles with us! To my surprise he cuddled up with Ethan on the couch and fell asleep! He has done this twice now.......I had to get a picture of this very sweet moment of him cuddled into Ethan.
Band aids are his latest
obsession. He is always making up new boo boos so he can get a band aid. I thought it was so funny that he put it on his nose. Silly kid! Don't his eyes look amazing in this picture? Gosh I just love this kid!
3 comments:
Silas is such a cute boy, and such a good litte friend! I have to apologize though, I'm pretty sure his recent obsession with band aids comes from spending too much time with my boys!! They think they need one for EVERYTHING! haha! I have like five thousand packages, if you find yourself running out just let me know!! :)
Si is one awesome dude! So fun and full of life. We miss you Si (and his parents too!)
Fun to see this active "go-getter"! We have had a ball with all of you lately. Thanks for keeping us in the loop. Anytime you need someone to keep up with Silas I will send Cortlyn over (:
Heather
Post a Comment