Friday, April 8, 2011

True Love


We went to McDonald's play land yesterday with Silas. Silas was so excited to have dad there and wanted Ethan to play inside the play land with him really bad.



Ethan is a bit of weirdo about germs. Yes McDonald's play lands are gross, but Ethan takes it to a new level. I was totally surprised when looked up and saw Ethan at the very top of the play land waving to me, with a SMILe!


McDonald's play land+ Germ freak Dad in the play land= true love


Life just doesn't get any better than that!

1 comment:

Andi said...

Good for him, even if all he could think about was washing his hands immeidately afterwards. :) Where I live Chuck E Cheese has overhead tunnels... loved it when Paige came out and told me about the pizza left inside.

Emily... your strong. You can do the interviews. That was probably my least favorite part becuase you're trying to be casual, but it isn't and there are so many emotions. Besides, I cannot imagine anyone not liking you. Good luck! And no, you aren't crazy.