Devin and Laken picked Ethan and I to adopt their baby Girl! We feel honored and excited to adopt again!! We are excited to have Devin and Laken apart of our family, we absolutely LOVE them both! I really love that with adoption not only do you get a baby but you also gain 2 other amazing people and their families. It is a miracle that I feel humbled to be apart of.
Laken Made this for us! Isn't that so sweet? I was so excited when she told us that we were the family and was amazed that she spent time making this cute picture so it would be special for us.
I feel so excited that it is hard for me to fully share my emotions. We have been able to spend some time Devin and Laken and I already Love them! I am so excited for them to be in our life and to be their babies mommy! Gosh I just feel so lucky.

11 comments:
FANTASTIC, AMAZING, AND COMPLETELY AWESOME!!! I am soooo excited for your big news. How fun to see your little Samara. Where did you come up with that name... and so quickly? It always takes us forever to decide. We will have to have a baby shower and what a sweetheart Laken is for sharing these stages of her pregnancy with you.
PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED!
Heather
So happy for you <3 Miracles do happen!
God moves in a mysterious way. . . .
Emily we are so excited for all of you it is truely a miracle and blessing...love mom
Emily, that is amazing!!! I am so thrilled for you :) And how great that you'll be able to have a boy and a girl now :) Congratulations a million times!
And yeah for her wanting to go natural!
I really am so happy for you guys!
Yippee! Do ya remember what to do with one that little :-) Better brush up on the new baby skills! You can tell she's going to be adorable from her first little pictures. We are very excited to be a new aunt and uncle again!
Love ya!
Oh, wow! We are so excited for you!
Yahoo! Please don't have a baby shower til I get back in October. JK. I am sad I will miss it. Congrats!
oh my gosh! did that happen ridiculously fast? I am screaming in my bedroom reading this! so so happy for you guys!
SOOOO excited for you. It makes me happy to see you so excited for this little girl.
Congrats!!! That is Awesome news!!!
Post a Comment