Today we found out the insemination didn't work.........I am not pregnant, and I honestly am starting to believe that it will never happen for me.
We are still moving forward with our adoption paper work.........I am so excited/nervous for what is to come. Adoption is a miracle, one that I am excited to be apart of again. Please keep our family in your prayers to help us complete our little family.
Thanks for all your love and support friends!
10 comments:
oh girl i love you. i am so sorry it didn't bring you a better outcome this time around. i am sorry your heart is hurting and in a hard place. i love this picture - you are a beautiful mom and silas couldn't be luckier!
you are in our prayers and look forward to following your journey - we both knows some of the most incredible miracles happen this way...hard but incredible. let me know if there is anything i can do :>
ps. my sister did my hair last night. and i thought of you. it's cute and you would be proud :>
You are in our prayers. Will you keep us in yours too? Sometimes the pain and wonder is so much to bear isn't it? Ugh.
You're in my prayers Emily!
I absolutely love this picture...Silas knew right away that you and Ethan were his parents...He had such a strong connection with you guys and for that I will forever be grateful...I remember this day like it was yesterday...Where has the time gone!? They grow up so fast...I will keep you guys in my prayers and thoughts as you go down this amazing journey again...You guys will be blessed with an amazing child and another birthmom who loves her child enough to place her child in your guys' arms... I love you guys so much..Stay strong and keep your head up...Things are going to work out!! I love you!! :D
You are the best. Love you, Emily. I am sorry for this disappointing series of events.
I am proud of you for your courage. I know that this crazy thing called procreation is not always easy and can be so consuming. Know that we are praying for you and that Silas will have a sibling soon.
We Believe~
Heather
Emily, what can I say? Just know how much I love you, Ethan and Silas. If we had the opportunity to choose our children, you three are family I would have chosen. I know too, that Silas is going to be one of the best big brothers ever. Debbie join me in this note. Our hearts, prayers, and deep love accompany this message.
i'm really proud of you emily. you are an amazing mother and gorgeous girl. inside and out. i adore you.
deana
I will Emily:) I really hope you receive wonderful news soon.
Oh Em - I'm so sorry! I wish that your wishes could be granted. I will keep praying for a miracle for you. I love you....here's a hug!
Post a Comment