Monday, January 25, 2010
Silas' new room
I have been meaning to post pictures of Silas' new bed, I just love these pictures of him. Usually I can't get a great big smile out of him but he has been giving me lots of them lately. Silas loves his Robot bedding and demands to sleep on the robot pillow which is a sham, oh well not a battle worth fighting.

We finally bought enough pieces for Silas' train. He got the Table for his birthday and some random trains. We gave him the train set for Christmas, I had no idea how hard it would be to get the track to fit right LOL. I LOVE that Silas is getting old enough to play with toys. He is starting to use his imagination and gets shy when I catch him pretending.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Those pictures are great!
He is so good at "cheesing" it for the camera. He looks so proud!
Love that big smile of his! And the bed is adorable. That train set is awesome! No wonder he has such a big smile!
Silas looks so happy in his room. What a fun and happy place to be right? I want to play trains with him.
Boy you are soooooo spoiled little man!
Grandma "D"
Post a Comment