We spent Christmas at home with my Sis and our good friends the Zwiefels. We had lots of good food (I can actually make good food) Stuffed mushrooms, spinach artichoke dip....honestly I can't remember everything, LOL. We played moods which is a very fun board game and lots of Rock Band. I am so mad at myself I didn't take very many pictures of our Christmas.....I am so bad about taking pictures ugh!
Si enjoying all the good food!
These are our mice that we make every year, they are so good and fun to make.The boys playing Rock Band, that's Alisha in the back making the funny face. LOL
We opened presents at Christy's house this year. While we were opening presents our friends the Turley's stopped by with warm muffins! Thanks guys that is an awesome tradition. Silas got a toy laptop among many other presents, we totally spoiled him this year. I said that I never would, so never say never. He didn't even open up his train set till the day after christmas he was having so much fun playing in his new tent on his toy laptop.
Si sporting his new Madagascar pjs and Laptop
I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas!

5 comments:
I saw that laptop at Walmart and thought we definitely have to get one for Abigail in the future!
Those mice are so cute. And of course Rock Band and Moods are fabulous choices for games :)
We loved your fun Christmas photos. Silas sure is one lucky kid to have you as his parents. We missed you this season and hope to see you again soon. Happy New Year!
The mice are cute (and, I'm sure very good), but not as cute as Mr. Silas. Happy New Year!
Like the mice!
Those mice are the coolest and Ethan truly looks like a rock star!
Post a Comment