
We just bought new chairs!!!!!!! I am so happy to be rid of my ugly farmhouse chairs. It is so nice to have new leather chairs they make the clean up from Silas so easy. One of our friends gave us the table, we need to refinish it but I am so happy to have a big table. I
LOVe getting new furniture, isn't it fun?
11 comments:
I like your new table with the chairs. I looks great!
Ooopps! "IT" looks great! :)
Love your new chairs!! :) I also love the paint in your dining room! I'm gonna have to swing by and check out your entire place lol :) Glad you had a great Christmas. Those mice are adorable.... can you share the recipe/directions please? :) Love and miss you!
Nice! Can't wait to see it tomorrow!
Love those chairs with a capitol L!!!! We need to catch up and get together!
okay, so first--on an older post--those mice are adorable! Sounds like Christmas was awesome.
AND I LOVE leather dining stuff. Very cool. . .
Very nice you guys! It looks splendid indeed. We need to find a new set ourselves. We did get a new t.v stand/center this week though.
Way fun, I love new furniture! When are we hitting a movie or something? Give me a call :)
Awesome I didn't know! Love Momma D
Love it! We are going to need to get a bigger kitchen table soon, ours only fits 4.
I love the chairs and can't wait to see how the table turns out! Let me know any tricks before we do ours!
Post a Comment